[Vision2020] Latest Recruiting Tool (was RE: The 70th anniversary of Kristallnacht!)

Dave tiedye at turbonet.com
Wed Nov 12 10:47:49 PST 2008

>From the original article of this sub-thread:

> Some local liberals fear that a powerful Calvinist Church plans to
> turn Moscow into America's version of Iran's Holy City of Qom.
This is because this is Wilson's stated goal (should I post the
recording? - I'll have to find it first. Tom, do you have it posted
somewhere?).

Personally I think we should do some counter-recruiting or enlightening
of the poor deprived and ignorant students of this "school".

I would start with a simple warning: "Don't drink the Kool-Aid".   But
that is, of course, too confrontational and therefore unproductive.

Dave

--
Windows, OSX, or Linux is the same choice as:
McDonalds, Burger King, or a (real) Co-Op.