[Vision2020] Say What?

Dan Carscallen areaman at moscow.com
Wed Nov 12 06:19:08 PST 2008

Scott,

Haven't you been paying attention?

She the Debbil!

DC

-----Original Message-----
From: vision2020-bounces at moscow.com
[mailto:vision2020-bounces at moscow.com] On Behalf Of Scott Dredge
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:11 PM
To: thansen at moscow.com; viz
Subject: Re: [Vision2020] Say What?

Tom,

Is there anything confusing to you about Sarah Palin's statement below?
Right now she's the most visible member of the Republican Party which is
not saying much since the party is in ruins.  My personal opinion, is
that she'll fade from the national scene very quickly since Tina Fey is
no longer impersonating her and members of her own Republican party are
doing everything they can to destroy her.  But it looks like she has her
priorities in order by her statement that if everything aligns for her
family, state, nation, and there is an open door for her to run for the
presidency, then she'll plow through that door.  What's up with the Say
What?  Those should be reserved for contradictory or absurd statements.
Since Sarah Palin was a VP candidate on major party ticket, it's not
that much of stretch for her to take a run for president in 2012 or 2016
Republican primaries.

-Scott

> To: vision2020 at moscow.com
> From: thansen at moscow.com
> Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:53:59 +0000
> Subject: [Vision2020] Say What?
>
> "I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open door for me somewhere, this is

> what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door... And
if
> there is an open door in (20)12 or four years later, and if it is
> something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my

> nation, an opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door."
>
> - Sarah Palin, on running for president
>

> Seeya round town, Moscow.
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
>
> "We're a town of about 23,000 with 10,000 college students. The
college
> students are not very active in local elections (thank goodness!)."
>
> - Dale Courtney (March 28, 2007)

> http://www.fsr.com/

> List services made available by First Step Internet,
> http://www.fsr.net
> mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com
  _____

Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.
<http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_fa
ster_112008>