[Vision2020] Military Mail

Jennifer McFarland jennifer at inlandradio.com
Tue Nov 11 14:29:40 PST 2008

Dear Visionaries,

If you're not a regular listener of MyRadio 102.5 you might not know about
what we're doing right now, so I'll fill you in:

MyRadio 102.5 is asking our listeners to go to certain local businesses and
pick up lists of items that our men and women serving overseas need as the
holiday season approach. With this effort, we will be sending care packages
to soldiers, sailors, Marines, and airmen from this area (the Palouse and
the LC Valley). After you have your list of needed items, stop by the
grocery store or your local variety store and pick up as many items as you
can afford then deliver them back to the business where you picked up the
list by December 8th.

Here is a link to our website that shows where lists can be picked up and
where items can be dropped off.

http: <http://www.msplinks.com/MDFodHRwOi8vbXlyYWRpb21pbGl0YXJ5bWFpbC5jb20v>
//myradiomilitarymail. com/

(Might have to cut and paste it into your browser--also, if it is "down"
that's because we're adding more helpful information, so check back later)

Remember, too, that these local businesses are worth supporting too! Shop
often at local merchants who make a difference in our communities.

Thank you from all of us at Inland Northwest Broadcasting and MyRadio 102.
5

Jennifer L. Ingalls

Inland Northwest Broadcasting

PO Box 8849