[Vision2020] Say What?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Nov 11 13:20:22 PST 2008

Scott -

I realized when I posted it under "Say What?" that it was kinda "iffy".
My intent was to reflect a concern about Palin's expressed "gratitude" to
God for possibly providing her another presidential opportunity.

You are right, though.  It was a bit of a stretch.  I'll be less liberal
henceforth (there's a quote for you, dale).

> Tom,
>
> Is there anything confusing to you about Sarah Palin's statement below?
Ri> ght now she's the most visible member of the Republican Party which is
not
> saying much since the party is in ruins.  My personal opinion, is that
sh> e'll fade from the national scene very quickly since Tina Fey is no
longer
> impersonating her and members of her own Republican party are doing
everyth> ing they can to destroy her.  But it looks like she has her
priorities in
o> rder by her statement that if everything aligns for her family, state,
> nation, and there is an open door for her to run for the presidency,
th> en she'll plow through that door.  What's up with the Say What?  Those
shou> ld be reserved for contradictory or absurd statements.  Since Sarah
Palin
w> as a VP candidate on major party ticket, it's not that much of stretch
fo> r her to take a run for president in 2012 or 2016 Republican primaries.

-Scott