[Vision2020] Rights, Guns, Abortion, Speech, and Death

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Nov 11 11:44:03 PST 2008

Scott
You make some good point. The quality of life is important. One who is in constant pain should be able to put and end to it. Any laws on this should be carefully worded so that one doctor could not make the decision. It should be the patients desire and require several medical people to agree with it.
Roger