[Vision2020] obama election / gun purchases

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 10 11:01:28 PST 2008

Scott

You are correct that some republicans would like some restrictions that would restrict freedoms just as some democrats have theirs that they would like to restrict. As to abortion and banning guns it has moe to do with the courts than who is president. The president appoints judges with the consent of congress, so both of these could be subject to change.
Roger