[Vision2020] Local Flavor --

Ellen Roskovich gussie443 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 9 17:09:50 PST 2008

I agree. . . they're a tasty snack.  I first saw them this summer at the Winco in Beaverton.  Tried them and loved them.  Didn't realize they have them here but I'll be looking for them tomorrow.

Ellen A. Roskovich

Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 15:58:24 -0800From: ophite at gmail.comTo: vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: [Vision2020] Local Flavor --In the interest of letting people know the minutiae of what I've been eating recently, let me recommend the salted chili mango slices from the WinCo bulk section. I'm not sure why they have them -- did the procurement office typo a number somewhere? -- but as bizarre as they sound, they're really great. I've been eating them by the handful for two weeks, and appear to be the only one.

Anyway, I hope you buy them. Because if you buy them, WinCo will buy them. And if they buy them, I can continue to buy them.

-- ACS