[Vision2020] political signs

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Nov 8 08:23:21 PST 2008

If I were with the Latah County Democrats, I would hold on to those signs
for a long time.

Could you imagine how much each "Obama/Biden 2008" sign will draw from an
eBay auction?

I can see clearly now.  It's gonna be a . . .

"Bright, Sunshiny Day"

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun shiny day

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun shiny day

Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun shiny day

Seeya round town, Moscow.