[Vision2020] Palin thought that Africa was one nation

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 6 15:17:47 PST 2008

Roger,

While it's true that a Palin-opponent (Nick) forwarded this, the 'people trying to destroy her,' as you put it, are the McCain staffers who have been providing the leaks.

Maybe they're doing it because  they don't want her career to move forward at a national level.

Maybe they're making her a scapegoat to protect themselves, or McCain.  Or maybe they're trying to make McCain look bad.

If they're trying to make a scapegoat out of her now, that's pretty crappy.  They chose her, and they should have known more about her before making that choice.  They shouldn't crap on her now because they didn't do their homework.

I don't assume the stories are false; I don't know if they're true or not.  I do think it's interesting that they're showing up initially on Fox.  That makes me think they're aimed first at a Republican audience.

Sunil