[Vision2020] Don't you get it? EVERYONE'S rights are in peril!

Saundra Lund sslund_2007 at verizon.net
Thu Nov 6 09:42:08 PST 2008

Thanks, Ellen, for bringing up this topic.  Fortunately, opponents of Prop 8
were well prepared, and a challenge was filed yesterday in CA's Supreme
Court:

http://www.politickerca.com/jeffmitchell/3103/lawyers-explain-state-supreme-
court-petition-seeking-invalidate-prop-8

OR

http://tinyurl.com/6fj9a8

Of course, who knows how long it will take for this travesty to be
judicially corrected . . .

For those interested in the topic, Glenn Greenwald has a great article out
today:  "An answer to Proposition 8:  Repealing DOMA"

http://www.salon.com/opinion/greenwald/2008/11/06/doma/

Saundra Lund

Moscow, ID

nothing.

~ Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2008 through life plus
70 years, Saundra Lund.  Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside
author.*****