[Vision2020] Don't you get it? EVERYONE'S rights are in peril!

Mike Deleve coolerfixer at roadrunner.com
Thu Nov 6 07:32:15 PST 2008

  I have never understood how this type of discrimination could be enacted into law. Nowhere in the Declaration of Independence or the Constitution does it mention homosexuality, to exclude the rights therein to that specific group. Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness seems to completely cover this question. I see no room for argument. The equal protection clause of the 14th amendment seems to further reinforce this idea.
  Okay, Sunil and Chuck, can you guys explain where the religious right has a leg to stand on to defend the obvious legal challenge that's coming?