[Vision2020] The GOP Monster Years

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Wed Nov 5 12:15:01 PST 2008

A brilliant analysis, well worth forwarding to as many people as possible -- not to gloat, but to reflect on how we managed to find ourselves at the bottom of the pit we're in.  Thanks, Nick.

A local blogger opined that the American people deserve an Obama presidency, and he wasn't congratulating us.  I would like to offer a different take on it:  Perhaps an Obama presidency is a better harvest than we would otherwise have reason to expect, given the seeds we've sown over the last several years.

I feel hopeful that the course correction this nation needs is at last beginning to take place.  I have Christ as Messiah; I only need Barack Obama to do the job of an honorable, intelligent, tough and compassionate President and that'll be more than enough.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/