[Vision2020] oBAMA'S COMING WAR

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Tue Nov 4 09:46:25 PST 2008

Mo has identified herself courageously and honestly, something I would never do for her.

Now that she's come out on this forum, I will add to her identity:  She is a friend of mine, a sister in Christ, and someone I love.

Dr. Gagnon's piece was just more fear-mongering from the bigoted Right.  Gagnon could learn something from my friend.

Keely
http://keely-prevailingwinds.blogspot.com/