[Vision2020] A Weatherman Indeed

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 4 08:50:01 PST 2008

Rose,

At first I responded (reacted?) to this oaf's postings; then I started deleting them unread.  Once I started filtering him out, I had to hit the delete button less.

I wouldn't change our rules at all.  The only time I read anything he writes is when someone responds to his crap.  It should be clear that he has no intention of engaging in honest debate or discussions, and there's no point in trying to engage him in those efforts.  Just tune him out and let him live in an echo chamber.

Sunil