[Vision2020] Voodoo hour awaits for Natural Born Kenyan

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 07:04:04 PST 2008

>  You can't be a native of two places simultaneously.  Obama is either a
>  native Kenyan, or a native USian, not both.

Chas:

I used the word "native" for "natural" because I don't know another word.

>  > Barack Obama has to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the US
>  > because he has never proven this.
>

> What would you consider sufficient proof?

I'm not an authority in this field but I think that since Obama has
been so disingenuous wrt his COLB, he would have to show the certified
original to a non-partisan watchdog group.

>  > Then the courts must address the moral dilemma created by his dual
>  > loyalties stemming from "natural born citizenship" in two different
>  > countries because the point of NBC is to insure loyalty to one's
>  > native land.

> Dual citizenship would probably exclude Obama from the presidency, but
>  you have to prove that he is a dual citizen, which you have never
>  done.

I take his Web site at its word:

"When Barack Obama Jr. was born on Aug. 4,1961, in Honolulu, Kenya was
a British colony, still part of the United Kingdom's dwindling empire.
As a Kenyan native, Barack Obama Sr. was a British subject whose
citizenship status was governed by The British Nationality Act of
1948. That same act governed the status of Obama Sr.'s children.

"Since Sen. Obama has neither renounced his U.S. citizenship nor sworn
an oath of allegiance to Kenya, his Kenyan citizenship automatically
expired on Aug. 4,1982."
http://fightthesmears.com/articles/5/birthcertificate

You're right, however, because he has not been as forthcoming about
his American NBC as he has been about his Kenyan NBC.