[Vision2020] Voodoo hour awaits for Natural Born Kenyan

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:03:26 PST 2008

Chas:

Yes and yes.

Barack Obama has to prove that he is a natural born citizen of the US
because he has never proven this.

Then the courts must address the moral dilemma created by his dual
loyalties stemming from "natural born citizenship" in two different
countries because the point of NBC is to insure loyalty to one's
native land.