[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 16:00:15 PST 2008

Chas:

You keep taking this thing in circles.

I won't charge you with dishonesty but it's interesting that you cut
and paste certain sections that omit salient portions of my posts that
have addressed your concern.

Therefore, I'll write it again.

I am not ignoring Gration's testimony.

I called it partisan, like I called Odinga and the Kenyan official partisans.

We have to two different accounts of the same event and neither can be
reconciled with the other.

I believe the news reports coming out of Kenya. You don't.

You believe Gration. I don't.

You have to demonstrate that Gration's testimony is more reliable than
the BBC's report and the complaint of the Kenyan official.

Gration may be telling the truth and everyone else may have it wrong
but until you can demonstrate this I have to believe that the
overwhelming belief of those who have reported this event and who
happened to be people who were just as close to the issue as Gration
is that Gration is wrong.