[Vision2020] Local Orwellianism

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Mon Nov 3 10:18:16 PST 2008

I am not defending him. If there is enough information that he broke the law he should be persecuted. What I am saying is that it is chilling to think that someone who just asks a question of a candidate is investigated. To be fair to Obama, it was an over zealous state employee that instigated the investigation. Obama had nothing to do with it.
I agree with you on public records. The only recourse to an agency not releasing public record to the district court. If yo do not have the money to fight the government they can call your bluff and get away with it. I have tried to get legislation introduced in the Idaho State Senate the last two year to place it under the attorney Generals office like open meeting. It has never gotten out of committee
Roger