[Vision2020] Voodoo hour awaits for Natural Born Kenyan

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:02:32 PST 2008

I've already received one offlist complaint which tells me that I missed.

The point of the post was in the subject where I wrote "Natural Born Kenyan."

Some of you might have noticed that I have commented once or twice
that presidential candidate Barack Hussein Obama has a standing
problem with dual loyalties which is created by his dual natural born
citizenship in two different countries.

Me, I don't care of his kin slaughter a whole herd of bulls once a
week to ward off evil spirits emanating from Ms Mix, but I do care
that he has not answered the question being asked in about 10
different courtrooms across the USA.

How does Obama's dual loyalties comport with the US Constitution?