[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 07:43:11 PST 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 07:33, No Weatherman <no.weatherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> The argument you make to impeach my sources is the same argument I
> would use to impeach yours.

Instead of impeaching sources, how about refuting content?

For example, did the Republican chairman of the Senate Foreign
Relations Committee authorize the trip, and congratulate Obama on his
return?  Yes or no?  Or did Gration make that up?

Was Obama's speech really about condemning corruption and tribalism
instead of campaigning, or did Gration make that up, as well?

> My partisans, however, didn't accompany Obama on his campaign trip.

My point exactly.