[Vision2020] Joe-the-Plumber is Really a Tax Cheat (was RE: Joe the Plummer admits that he would not be taxed by Obama)

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 06:41:01 PST 2008

Ms. Lund:

This is another instance of you claiming 1 + 7 = 326.

The article you cited did not say that Joe the Plumber had cheated on
his taxes. It said that he owed back taxes.

In case you don't know, cheating on taxes is illegal.

Owing back taxes is not illegal and is very common.

This fact didn't stop you, however, from making the extraordinary
claim that he is a "dishonest tax cheat."

Me, I see his back taxes as one more reason why he would be concerned
about Obama's redistribution plan.

He's already in the hole to the state and Obama's proposing taking
more of his hard earned wages to redistribute it to the crackheads and
ACORN queens.

Btw, now that they lowered the cap to $125,000, have they gotten
closer to your annual income?