[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:54:46 PST 2008

ACS:

I read subsection F as you requested and I see where I'm wrong that
Obama had to renounce his USC but I don't see how Indonesia would
naturalize him if they prohibited dual citizenship.

And I didn't see the part about dual loyalties arising from natural
born citizenship in two different countries.

Can you please refer me to those parts?