[Vision2020] McCain Supporter Denies Candy To Children Of Obama Supporters

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 05:45:08 PST 2008

Ms. Lund:

You have to look at this logically.

The kind woman in the video was doing her neighbors a favor because if
Obama wins, Halloween was the last time they would ever be denied
redistribution of candy.

If Obama wins, however, they can look forward to candy, crack, AND money!

IOW, this woman wanted to teach those children the principle of taking
responsible for actions.

Btw, I noticed that you said this woman deserved a lump of coal in her
Christmas stocking. Did you know that Obama wants to bankrupt the coal
industry?
http://www.wvrecord.com/news/215679-coal-official-calls-obama-comments-unbelievable

If Obama wins, no one gets coal.