[Vision2020] Dear Blue States

Paul Rumelhart godshatter at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 1 19:11:16 PDT 2008

We could also try to be less divisive. This particular election has more
people switching sides than any other I can think of in recent history.
Clinton supporters that hate Obama. Neocons that hate McCain.
Conservatives supporting Obama. Probably some democratic gun owners
supporting McCain.

I think that's healthy. The divisiveness of the last eight years has
hurt all of us.

Paul