[Vision2020] State Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 15:59:53 PDT 2008

Paul:

I'll write this slowly.

The question at hand HAS NEVER BEEN Obama's US citizenship.

No one cares if Obama is a US citizen because the standard HAS NEVER
BEEN US citizenship.

The gov of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger, is a US citizen but he
can never hold the office of POTUS because he is not a "natural born
citizen" as required by Article II Section 1 of the US Constitution:

"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution shall be
eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be
eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of
thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the
United States."

Therefore, the question before the court is whether or not Barack
Hussein Obama is a "natural born citizen" according to the terms of
the US Constitution.

This question becomes extremely complicated by two extremely
extraordinary circumstances in Obama's case:

1.	Even if Obama was born a US citizen (I don't buy it until I see
it), he still held dual citizenship as a natural born citizen of
Kenya. Dual citizenship complicates Obama's circumstance because the
point of "natural born citizenship" in the US Constitution was to
eliminate conflicts of interest that arise from dual loyalties.

2.	The second problem for Obama is that when Obama was seven years
old, Indonesia naturalized him as a citizen. At that time Indonesia
did not allow dual citizenship and therefore Obama lost his US
citizenship — "natural born" or otherwise. This is a problem because
it immediately raises the question of whether someone can reacquire
"natural born citizenship" after they lost it (renounced it).

3.	There's a third complication arising from the age of his mother
that I will not mention.

Therefore, the fake COLB doesn't mean Jack Shiite. The testimony of
two bureaucrats in Hawaii doesn't mean Jack Shiite. The opinions of
all the people in this forum (including me) doesn't mean Jack Shiite.

These things don't mean Jack Shiite because Obama has to establish
that he is a "natural born citizen," and not just a US citizen,
according to the terms of the US Constitution.

Obviously, this explains why Obama, the Harvard trained constitutional
lawyer, has ducked the issue and not offered answers.

Me, I think he's as screwed as Mr. Hansen's blow up doll.