[Vision2020] Apology From McCain Sought

No Weatherman no.weatherman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 1 10:57:52 PDT 2008

Mr. Hansen:

I assume you posted this because you agree with it, at least in principle.

IOW, you believe that McCain damaged the reputation of a public
servant and that he should apologize for doing so.

If this assumption is true, then why don't you apologize to Gov Palin
and this forum for posting a link to an adult site that degraded Gov
Palin into a "toy" as you called it?

http://mailman.fsr.com/pipermail/vision2020/2008-October/058121.html

Technically, it didn't look like a toy to me which is why I keep
calling it a rubber doll.

Whatever you want to call it, toy or rubber doll, don't you think you
forwarded information to this forum that was damaging to Gov Palin's
reputation?

If so, shouldn't you apologize?

Or is it that you don't care about reputations except for political purposes?