[Vision2020] Say What? Everyone Deserves Death

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 31 14:31:22 PDT 2008

Hansen,

  Is your life so void of meaning and things to do, that you are able to look at three years of quotes from Donovan Arnold?

  I could not imagine having that kind of time or interest.

  And by the way, those quotes are talking about two different things, not different positions. One is talking about the validity of Christ, the other the validity of different Bibles.

  Perhaps you are learning from FOX news where you take a series of clips and put them together out of context.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  "Wording plays a big part in understand[ing] the nature and meaning a
verse written two thousand years ago in a different language, and some
Bibles just have it plain wrong."

- Donovan J. Arnold (August 23, 2005)

---------

"If you don't comprehend that Christ is real, I don't think you can fully
understand the Bible."

- Donovan J. Arnold (May 30, 2008)

Hmmm.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com