[Vision2020] The 2008 UI Commencement

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 31 11:44:40 PDT 2008

And another thing -

They hate us so much because of our . . .

"Memories"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfAnRhCU35A

UI '96

Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . .

"Here We Have Idaho"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3

"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go Go"
http://www.tomandrodna.com/Vandals.mp3

> Crank it up and . . .
>
> "Be True to Your School"
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r6d2l9SKz0
>
> Tom Hansen
> Moscow, Idaho
> UI '96
>
> Came a tribe from the north brave and bold . . ."Here We Have
Idaho"http://> www.tomandrodna.com/HWHI.mp3"I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho Go Go
Go"http://www.toma> ndrodna.com/Vandals.mp3

> From: carlwestberg846 at hotmail.comTo: the_ivies3 at yahoo.com;
vision2020 at mosco> w.comDate: Sat, 31 May 2008 11:23:32 -0700Subject: Re:
[Vision2020] The
200> 8 UI Commencement

> Why do graduates from BSU hang their diplomas in their windshields?
Because>  then they can park in handicapped spaces.Did you know that they
don't
have>  any ice in BSU's cafeteria? Apparently, the only kid who knew the
recipe
g> raduated.

> Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 16:16:27 -0700From: the_ivies3 at yahoo.comTo:
vision20> 20 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] The 2008 UI
CommencementThat's just

====List services made available by First Step Internet, serving
th> e communities of the Palouse since 1994. http://www.fsr.net
mailto:Vision20> 20 at moscow.com====================>

> Change the world with e-mail. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft.

"People who ridicule others while hiding behind anonymous monikers in chat-
room forums are neither brave nor clever."

- Latah County Sheriff Wayne Rausch (August 21,
2007)