[Vision2020] [Bulk] Re: Sali's concerns put spotlight on ID

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon May 26 19:20:52 PDT 2008

Hanny writes,

  "I suppose you have evidence (that ou are willing to share with
us) of these slanderous allegations? Or is this just another example of
your ad anuseam ignorance?"

  Rules for Consulate ID Cards
  "In the absence of any of the previously listed documents, the Regulation allows accreditation of nationality through whatever proof presented and thought to be valid."

  In other words, anyone can get a card as long as they swear they are really are a Mexican National.

    "Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute in Atlanta analyzed 1,500 cases from January 1999 through April 2006 that included serial rapes, serial murders, sexual homicides and child molestation committed by illegal immigrants."

   http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50441

  CRIME VICTIMS OF ILLEGAL ALIENS

  And

  And you can always Google can't you?

  Hanny, as I understand you, are taking the position that illegal immigrants do not commit felonious crimes while in the United States?

  How big of a wager do you want to place that they do not? Oh yeah, I forgot, you squelch on your bets.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Arnie (aka Doudalchri Wilcourwit) slurred:

"As you know, that the [Mexican] Consulate gives ID cards to anyone of
Hispanic descent, not just its own citizens, as no legal identification is
needed to get one. Rapists, murderers, child molesters, drug dealers, and
other criminals escaping US and other law enforcement officials for past
crimes are able to get these identification cards."

Arnie-boy: I suppose you have evidence (that ou are willing to share with
us) of these slanderous allegations? Or is this just another example of
your ad anuseam ignorance?

Have a nice Memorial Day.

http://www.fsr.com/

List services made available by First Step Internet,