[Vision2020] Military Chief Warns Troops About Politics

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Mon May 26 17:19:46 PDT 2008

Regardless of what the article posted by Chas implies, suggests, or
outright states, there are certain political activities in which members
of our armed forces may participate as well as political activities they
are barred from participating.

These activities are clearly delineated in Department of Defense Directive
1344.10, dated February 19, 2008 (see attached PDF file).

I am extremely familiar with those permitted activities, as well as those
activities which are not permitted.

You may be surprised as to the extent to which certain activities are
allowed.

           http://www.fsr.com/