[Vision2020] A shameless plug

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 24 13:24:18 PDT 2008

Kai,

  You are a very gifted photographer. Thank you for sharing.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Kai Eiselein <fotopro63 at hotmail.com> wrote:
      .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    After much goading by family and friends to show/offer for sale some of my photos, I've found a website to do so.
Currently, there are 29 images up, with several more to come in the next few days, as time allows. This is the public debut for several of my photos which, until now, have only been seen by family and a few friends.
Please visit www.Kai81.etsy.com

  Make every e-mail and IM count. Join the i’m Initiative from Microsoft. =======================================================
List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com