[Vision2020] Xian, Xtian

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Wed May 21 23:36:23 PDT 2008

Ralph, I need you to entertain a serious question.  However, before I
can propose it, I need to tell you a little story.

I was raised on a spooky farmhouse in Arlington, Washington.  My
bedroom was on a spooky second floor with inadequate lighting, with a
tiny, spooky closet opposite my spring-sprung bed.  Inside the closet
lived a bogeyman.

When I confided the existence of the bogeyman to my mother -- when I
shrieked the existence of the bogeyman to my mother -- she hugged me
and whispered:

"If you ignore the bogeyman, it will go away."

I firmly believe that Donovan is Vision2020's bogeyman.

With this background revealed, here is my utterly serious question:

If we ignore Donovan, will he go away?

Chas