[Vision2020] Parker Column a Racist Tract

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun May 18 13:24:22 PDT 2008

Sunil --

Though I'm not generally one to tout Wikipedia's accuracy, her entry
reads, in total:

"Mrs. Parker grew up in Florida, is the mother of three sons, and
currently resides in Camden, South Carolina with her husband and one
son.[1] Her mother died when she was young, and she has had 4
stepmothers, and has been a stepmother herself.[1]. She is also an
idiot."

And I didn't even write it!

-- ACS

P.S. My particular favorite genre of Kathleen Parker column is the
"women, stop whining about date rape" column, a theme that she's
returned to three or four different times.