[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 15:12:39 PDT 2008

Joe,

  When have you ever know me to listen to anybody else? : )

  Say what you will about me. But, I think anyone that knows me, knows that I speak my own mind, regardless of who it appeases or pisses off.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Just to be clear: The 50 people theory was your theory, Donovan. Not mine.

My theory is either (a) a few people, maybe even just one person, is posting
under your name, in addition to you, or (b) a few people are feeding you
information, telling you what to post.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Donovan Arnold wrote:

=============
Either way, Chas. We got 50 people using the same router? Hardly a strong theory.

Best Regards,

Donovan

Chasuk wrote:
On Fri, May 16, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Joe Campbell wrote:

> Donovan writes: "Because having the same IP address demonstrates that it is
> coming from the same computer."

Having the same MAC address demonstrates that it is coming from the
same computer. Having the same IP address might only demonstrate that
it is coming from the same router.

Chas