[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 17 06:15:50 PDT 2008

Arnie (aka Doudalchri Wilcourwit) stated:

"It does matter. Because having the same IP address demonstrates that it
is coming from the same computer.

This would be true if the emails originated from a hard-wired network,
directly from the computer (instead of an online web-mail server,
utilizing the same email account).

Suppose the emails were sent by different people utilizing the same email
acount (from Yahoo or gmail or hotmail), posting the emails from an online
webmail server.

Arnie's (aka Doudalchri Wilcourwit) Viz postings are evidence that the old
adage, that ANY system can be compromised and/or defeated, still applies.

> Joe,
>
>   It does matter. Because having the same IP address demonstrates that
it is coming from
the same computer. Ruling out a lot your conspiracy theories that multiple
people are
sending out from my same account.

>   So, there is no practical way several people are on this end of my
account.

>   Your only evidence is that I do not like to use contractions, and some
of my emails have
contractions. Your theories are getting more and more impractical and
radical.