[Vision2020] Not here [was just sarcasm? no!

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 19:26:33 PDT 2008

Gee Tommy Boy,

  That is mighty hypocritical considering you squelched on our bet. You, sir, are anything but a man of his word or honor.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
  Donnie-boy (aka Doudalchri Wilcourwit) stated:

"Please don't feel obligated to do me any favors as I will be obligated to
return the favor 10 fold."

Talk is for losers, Arnie. If you feel froggie, borrow a backbone, grab
yourself by the short-hairs, and walk the walk.

Until then reserve your adolescent hot air for the sand box and your
buddies who care to hear it.

Tom Hansen
Moscow,
Idaho