[Vision2020] White

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Thu May 15 17:32:42 PDT 2008

While I don't think Tim White has been perfect, I thank him for what he did accomplish, much of which was, and is, behind the scenes.  He came to the University of Idaho at a particularly bleak time in its history, and the stress had to be horrible.  He faced the huge hole dug by University Place, and had to deal with a state legislature that isn't exactly education friendly, and a SBOE that is populated by people more suited to a television sit-com than an actual board of education.  He must have something that UC-Riverside and the President of the University of California system like.  I wish him well, and I certainly hope that the next President is a very, very good one.  This is a crucial hire.   Carl Westberg Jr.