[Vision2020] Christovan Busted! [was Interfaith Panel Thurs.May 15]

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Thu May 15 17:16:12 PDT 2008

Joe (or whoever you are Joedus),

  I don't think you are Joe. I think you are a Martian pretending to be Joe. You took over his body, his life, and job. You are using his computer, and taking emails from your home planet. I don't have any evidence other than you used a "?" in front of a sentence fragment and Joe never does that. Joe also doesn't usually come up with stupid theories with no evidence of support. So I don't think you are Joe.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Who are "you guys"? Episcopalians? Folks from New Jersey? Philosophers?

And what conspiracy are you talking about?

"Donovan" has written several letters to Rep. Trail and to Rep. Ringo. I think
that they might care whether the thick of the letters are coming from him or
from some nut who lives in Japan. Just to mention one issue.

--
Joe Campbell

---- lfalen wrote:

You guys are amazing with all your reading of conspiracy into who people really are. For me I will take things at face value until proven otherwise. You must be spending too much time listening to Art Bell.
Roger
PS Just announced on the radio, White is going to Riverside. Hopefully this is good riddance. Depends on who comes next.