[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Joe Campbell joekc at adelphia.net
Wed May 14 19:25:51 PDT 2008

Do you or do you use contractions? Why do you use them sometimes and not
others? Why do you sometimes write as if you don't know how and
sometimes with a nice style?

--
Joe Campbell

---- Donovan Arnold <donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

"Donovan, or the Donovans, is/are on his/their way to a record number of posts today.  He/they must figure we can't live without his/their insights."   Carl Westberg Jr.

  I was actually aiming for the opposite effect. Just/Kidding.

  Yeah, since some of you think I am 50 people using the same IP address. Is it fair to limit my posts to the usually 15 a day that Tommy Boy does?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:
          I haven't been able to keep up, but I believe that a new dubious record for the number of posts on the viz in a single day has indeed been set!  I hope no one - including the current record holder - tries to top it in the future.

-Scott