[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Wed May 14 19:08:25 PDT 2008

Tell us, Arnie -

Now that you have allowed the sandbox boys of Anselm House to play with your email account, are you going to be center ring at this year's . . .

Freaker's Ball (aka Trinity fest)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo9bKdIG_Yw

"Well there's gonna be a freakers ballTonight at the freakers hallAnd you know, you're invited one and allCome on babies grease your lipsGrab your hats and swing your hipsDon't forget to bring your whips We're going to the freakers ballBlow your whistle and bang your gongRoll up something to take alongIt feels so good it must be wrongWe're freakin at the freakers ballWhere all the fags and the dykes they're boogyin' togetherThe leather freaks are dressed in all kinds of leatherThe greatest of the sadists and the masochists tooScreaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"The FBI are dancing with the junkiesAll the straights, are swinging with the funkiesAcross the floor and up the wallWe're freakin at the freakers ballYall, we're freakin at the freakers ballEverybody's kissing each otherBrother with sister, son with motherSmear my body up with butterTake me to the freakers ballPass that roach please and pour the wineI'll kiss yours if you'll kiss mineI'm gonna boogie till i go blindWe're freakin at the freakers ballWhite ones, black ones, yellow ones, red onesNecrophiliacs looking for dead onesThe greatest of the sadist and the masochists tooScreaming "Please hit me, and I'll hit you"Everybody's ballin' in batchesPyromaniacs striking matchesI'm gonna itch me where it scratchesFreaking at the freakers ball."

Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 18:53:08 -0700From: donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.comTo: sdredge at yahoo.com; vision2020 at moscow.comSubject: Re: [Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15
"Donovan, or the Donovans, is/are on his/their way to a record number of posts today.  He/they must figure we can't live without his/their insights."   Carl Westberg Jr.

I was actually aiming for the opposite effect. Just/Kidding.

Yeah, since some of you think I am 50 people using the same IP address. Is it fair to limit my posts to the usually 15 a day that Tommy Boy does?

Best Regards,

DonovanScott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:

I haven't been able to keep up, but I believe that a new dubious record for the number of posts on the viz in a single day has indeed been set!  I hope no one - including the current record holder - tries to top it in the future.-Scott
----- Original Message ----From: Carl Westberg <carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com>

Donovan, or the Donovans, is/are on his/their way to a record number of posts today.  He/they must figure we can't live without his/their insights.   Carl Westberg Jr.=======================================================List services made available by First Step Internet, serving the communities of the Palouse since 1994. http://www.fsr.net mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com=======================================================