[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Wed May 14 16:46:00 PDT 2008

Sue,

  That was then, this is now. Tell me who says that now?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
  I was in the workforce for many years in various capacities (still sort of)
and can't even count the number of times I've heard employers who want to
hire, "the best man for the job." And no, they didn't mean man as an
all-inclusive word. Sure, I think things are getting better, but I also
believe it's because we have cultural change, brought on by laws which
forced that cultural change.

Sue H