[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 15:26:46 PDT 2008

Why are some people so obsessed with a person's gender, race, religion, and sexual orientation? Does it matter?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Sue Hovey <suehovey at moscow.com> wrote:
    .hmmessage P {   PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px  }  BODY.hmmessage {   FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Tahoma  }        Now I really stand corrected.  Thanks so much.

  Sue