[Vision2020] Donovan Arnold vs Donovan J Arnold

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 14:01:48 PDT 2008

Joedus,

  And I will continue to point out your hypocrisy and illogical spam.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Joe Campbell <joekc at adelphia.net> wrote:
  Dougovan,

Dream on. I'm going to continue to point out that you are a puppet.

--
Joe Campbell

---- Donovan Arnold wrote:

=============
Joe,

Please, stay AWAY from the Kool-Aid, or whatever it is you may be sharing with Keely and others that share your conspiracy theories.

I only personally attack those that attack me personally first. So stop attacking me personally, and I will stop returning the favor. It is a pretty simple concept to understand.

Best Regards,

Donovan

Joe Campbell wrote:
No one is saying that you've been kidnapped. And no one is saying that all
your posts are given by someone else. I think that either (a) some of your
posts come from another person or (b) the information for some of your
posts is sent to you and you simply cut and paste it and send it in. And it
doesn't much matter to me whether it is (a) or (b).

Donovan, you have become the latest in a line of V2020 polluters. For some,
it is not possible to have a conversation about a political issue without
having you come along and pollute it in some way. Nick Gier writes a column
on abortion and suddenly we're debating about whether or not he attended a
Graduate Student Council meeting. I put up a post about Sali's decision on the
Mexican Consulate and shortly I have to defend against the charge of racism
and ultimately the debate becomes about whether I am or am not a Christian.

I don't want much, just to enjoy some political conversation without
having to defend myself against personal attack. But really I can't. Nor can
Nick. Nor can Keely. I'm not saying you're the first to resort to these tactics.
Unfortunately, you're just the latest in a rather long, disgusting line.

You seem to be a defender of American freedoms but freedom of speech is
among the first on the list. Say goodbye to your friends and let them find
another puppet. That's all I'm saying.

--

Joe Campbell

---- Donovan Arnold wrote:

=============
Chas,

You make me laugh. Why would someone steal my name? For what purpose?

Second, then, in your mind, where did the "real" Donovan go?

To pretend to be someone is one thing, easy enough to do. But to completely get rid of someone with deep generational roots in a small town seems like something only a Kool Aid drinking clan would swallow.

My account with Hotmail was canceled for some unexplained reason, after having it for years. That was the third time it happened. So I switched to Yahoo! Have had no problems with them.

Best Regards,

Donovan

Chasuk wrote:
Visioneers,

Until April 24 2005, someone purporting to be Donovan used the email
address "donovanarnold at hotmail.com." Inexplicably, this email address
changed to "donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com" on April 25 2005, only to
change again to "donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com" on May 1 2005.

ALMOST as if a metamorphosis had been occurring... !

Before discovering this discrepancy, I was beginning to suspect that
Joe and Keely had been sharing the same baked goods, or listening too
often to Art Bell. But now I am convinced. Where is the real
Donovan, and how many Donovan dopplegangers post on Vision2020?

Chas

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com

List services made available by First Step Internet,