[Vision2020] Donovan Arnold vs Donovan J Arnold

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Tue May 13 00:21:13 PDT 2008

Donovan --

To attack you 'personally,' I think you'd first have to substantiate
that there's a single personhood behind that name.

-- ACS

(Okay. I know it's immature, and I'm not actually suggesting this --
but has anyone else considered that *everybody* on Vision 2020 could
{if they wanted to} register a free 'Donovan Arnold' email address at
one of any number of free email sites?)