[Vision2020] Interfaith Panel Thurs. May 15

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon May 12 18:01:29 PDT 2008

  There will be a panel discussion this coming Thursday, May 15 7pm -9pm at the 1912 Center in Moscow

  Subject: Promoting Peace and Harmony on the Palouse/ Spritiual Approches from Interfaith Perspectives

  Not only is this an important subject, it is the first interfaith panel we have had in a long time - and I hope you will come to learn and to support this effort. Come and bring your friends.

  Speakers: Rev. Kayle Rice, Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse (Moderator)
  Sayed Daoud, Pullman Islamic Center
  Lawrence Fox, Jewish Community of the Palouse
  Nicholas Gier, Prof Emeritus Philosophy, UI and Unitarian Church
  Walter Hesford, Prof. of English, UI and Emanuel Lutheran Church
  Ryder Stevens, US Army Chaplain, Christian Science Lecturer
  Chris Vaughn, Bahai, Community

  Summary by: Fr. Bill Taylor, St. Augustine Center, Moscow

  Questions/comments will be accepted from the floor
  Refreshments will be served

  Sponsored by: The Common Ministry WSU, Christian Science Society of Moscow-Pullman, Pullman Islamic Center, Unitarian Universalist Church of the Palouse