[Vision2020] Donovan Arnold vs Donovan J Arnold

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Mon May 12 01:08:18 PDT 2008

Chas,

  You make me laugh. Why would someone steal my name? For what purpose?

  Second, then, in your mind, where did the "real" Donovan go?

  To pretend to be someone is one thing, easy enough to do. But to completely get rid of someone with deep generational roots in a small town seems like something only a Kool Aid drinking clan would swallow.

  My account with Hotmail was canceled for some unexplained reason, after having it for years. That was the third time it happened. So I switched to Yahoo! Have had no problems with them.

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Chasuk <chasuk at gmail.com> wrote:
  Visioneers,

Until April 24 2005, someone purporting to be Donovan used the email
address "donovanarnold at hotmail.com." Inexplicably, this email address
changed to "donovanjarnold2005 at hotmail.com" on April 25 2005, only to
change again to "donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com" on May 1 2005.

ALMOST as if a metamorphosis had been occurring... !

Before discovering this discrepancy, I was beginning to suspect that
Joe and Keely had been sharing the same baked goods, or listening too
often to Art Bell. But now I am convinced. Where is the real
Donovan, and how many Donovan dopplegangers post on Vision2020?

Chas

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com