[Vision2020] condemning rape redux/FLDS

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Sat May 10 15:04:49 PDT 2008

Andreas,

  Are you suggesting that the rights of statutory rapists that practice incest and bigamy should left alone while girls as young as 14 are forced to marry their cousins?

  Is this your argument? What procedural law, if any, which you are so concerned about, warrants and overrides leaving hundreds of children in immediate danger?

  Best Regards,

  Donovan

Andreas Schou <ophite at gmail.com> wrote:
  On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 6:42 AM, Tom Hansen wrote:
> Bottom-line, though -
>
> This compound is within the jurisdiction of Texas and is required to obey
> Texas laws. Are you suggecting that Texas magistrates are wrong for
> enforcinig Texas law?

Texas is still within the jurisdiction of the United States of America
and subject to the Constitution, as far as I remember.

-- ACS

List services made available by First Step Internet,
mailto:Vision2020 at moscow.com