[Vision2020] The Palouse Pundit, Christian Conquest, and Stuff

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat May 10 14:34:45 PDT 2008

Greetings Visionaires –

For those of you who were preoccupied with the milk of human kindness, as
evidence by the warm, fuzzy exchanges recently posted on the Viz that I
have had the unique privilege to endure, our very own Dr. Nick Gier
(Professor Emeritus of Philosophy, University of Idaho, and Moscow’s
own “Palouse Pundit”) has recorded his most recent artifact “The Doctrine
of Discovery and the Christian Conquest of the World.”

This recording (free while supplies last) may be experienced at:

http://www.NickGier.com

Previous recordings may furthermore be downloaded and distributed
throughout the world from:

http://www.NickGier.com/Archives.htm

and

http://www.home.roadrunner.com/~nickgier/home.htm

Sidebar:  I, too, have several times confused the background photo on Dr.
Nick’s web with the Taj Mahal.  It turns out that, shortly after semi-
retiring from the University of Idaho, while clearing out his desk of
loose change and withdrawing the “surface dust” from his Christmas account
at Washington Mutual, the Palouse Pundit decided to build quarters for the
groundskeeper of  his summer cottage.  This background photo may not have
confused me as mush as it had if I were able to attend along with so many
others that look so familiar in the background photo of Dr. Nick’s
website, shot at a secret, undisclosed location during . . .

“Intolerista Fest 2003”
http://www.nickgier.com/Intolerista_Fest_2003.jpg

But, what the hey.  I’m just a lowly pagan doing a buddy a favor.

Seeya round town, Moscow.