[Vision2020] The lowly M's

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat May 10 10:31:52 PDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 9:47 AM, Scott Dredge <sdredge at yahoo.com> wrote:

> The M's have lost 9 out of their last 10 games and have the worst winning percentage in the American League.  Pathetic.  It's more painful watching them than watching Idaho football or basketball.

I don't know who the M's are, or what sport they play, but if it has
been painful to watch them for 9 out of the  last 10 games... then why
do you bother?  Is masochism a requirement for sports fans?  :-)

And if watching Idaho football or basketball is only slightly less
painful - but still painful -- then the same question applies for
them!

Chas