[Vision2020] The Fetus is Not a Baby and is not a Person

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Sat May 10 00:41:36 PDT 2008

On Sat, May 10, 2008 at 12:23 AM, Donovan Arnold
<donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I chose Joedus because it was fitting for the role he takes on
> making traitorous statements and misleading others about Christ while
> pretending to be a Christian.

Romans 14:10-12:
10 You, then, why do you judge your brother? Or why do you look down
on your brother? For we will all stand before God's judgment seat.
11 It is written:
   " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord,
   'every knee will bow before me;
      every tongue will confess to God.' "
12 So then, each of us will give an account of himself to God.